Welcoming the Morning at Nature's Bliss
At Nature’s Bliss, we believe that physical illness is inextricably linked with the spiritual and that an holistic approach is the only effective cure and prevention.
Our aims are:
- to relieve the sick and afflicted of their ailments, both physical and spiritual
- to awaken a spirit of enquiry in our guests into their lives and the reasons for their ailments
- to disseminate light and blessings in the world
- to advance health reform in the way of natural remedies and a spiritual approach
Nature’s Bliss has 6 private rooms: 1 King, 3 Queen and 2 with twin beds, each with its own private bathroom. The 4 upstairs rooms each have access to private balconies overlooking the garden as well as the large verandah overlooking the pool and garden. The downstairs rooms have a patio and private access from the exterior of the building. Upstairs in our large living room guests can relax, talk or watch health videos.
There is also a kitchen where you can practice making healthy recipes under the direction of our chef or on your own, and a dining area. Downstairs are treatment rooms and a kitchen, and outside we have a beautiful vegetable garden for year round fresh produce, and a fabulous large pool.
Renew Mind, Body, & Spirit Nature’s Way
Nature’s Bliss Jamaica Lifestyle Center has been in operation since 2013. We are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of individuals through the use of natural remedies.
The majority of the diseases that plague western society are lifestyle-related.
Research indicates that about 90% of these diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity, arthritis, autoimmune disorders, and many more, can be prevented and/or managed by following an optimal lifestyle, meaning living more naturally and making healthy choices. Our own experience over the years has shown that choosing an optimal lifestyle may slow down, stop, or reverse any number of medical conditions.
My Story: the Story of Nature’s Bliss
My name is Ainn Duncombe, I was born in the beautiful hills of a small district known as Bowden Hill nestled near the base of the Blue Mountain, in the parish of St. Andrew, Jamaica. The Middle child of eleven (11) siblings, born from the union of Elizabeth. and Nehemiah Duncombe.
I attended the Stony Hill All Age School. My next stop was to undertake Practical Nursing Training at Wyma School of Nursing in Kingston. On completion, I immigrated to the UK (Scotland) to pursue my career in nursing. I successfully completed training as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Registered General Nurse and Part 1 & 2 of Midwifery Training.
After ten (10) years I was as Assistant Matron (Nursing Officer Level) and I visited Jamaica. I was now ready to return home and serve my people. On arrival for an interview at the UCWI Hospital in Kingston, however, I was very disappointed at the poor reception.
I therefore made the decision to return to work in the UK and pursued my Nursing career there until my retirement.
I retired at age 55 and did Naturopathic training under the world-famous Mamon Wilson at Centurion Ministries in Tennesee U.S.A. The curriculum included:
1. The use and application of alternative medicine
2. The identification and use of Herbal Therapy
3. The use of hydrotherapy (Water treatment) for various types of disease.
4. The importance of trusting in God and listening to His still, small voice because he is our only divine healer.
Despite my studies, after my retirement, I developed type 2 diabetes. I was treated by my doctor with medications such as metformin but my blood glucose level remain unstable and usually elevated.
I was very frustrated and concerned. So, I decided to try Natural Medicine. I was directed to a Lifestyle Center in America for a Nineteen (19) day treatment period where I experienced TOTAL REVERSAL of my diabetes. My blood sugar was normalized and I needed no medication (my insulin and oral medication were discontinued on my arrival).
This healing resulted from a complete lifestyle change including vegan meals consisting of a wide variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, peas, beans, salad dishes, herbal teas, fruit and vegetable juices, exercise and prayers and bible study. It was accomplished by the implementation and practicing of God’s eight laws of health and my life has never been the same since that time.
I want to you have this same experience.
The 8 Laws of Health
1. Balanced Nutrition using a plant-based diet.
2. Daily exercise: 1-2 hour power walk morning and evening
3. Drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day.
4. Spending time in the sun between the hours of 7-9am and 4-5pm for twenty minutes per day.
5. Being temperate (doing everything in moderation) i.e. not over-eating or sleeping, nothing in excess.
6. Ensuring you are breathing fresh air 24 hours per day including sleeping with the windows open if possible.
7. Sleeping 8 hours per day between 9pm and 5am.
8. Trust in God, as He alone is able to grant you renewed health and disease prevention. Prayer and Scriptural Studies will help you develop a strong and lasting relationship with God, our Creator, and with our Fellow Man.
The Birth of Nature's Bliss
Because of the Healing I received, Nature’s Bliss Jamaica Lifestyle Center was born on June 5, 2013.
At the graduation ceremony at the Lifestyle Center I had attended for my healing, I had made a request to God. It went like this:
“Lord thank you for this transforming experience. I would like others to experience this renewal of body, mind, and spirit. Could you please provide me with a small Lifestyle Center in Jamaica?”
Eleven (11) years later that prayer was answered, Nature’s Bliss Jamaica Lifestyle Center officially opened for health guests on June 5, 2013.
Today, we give God thanks for the large number of individuals who have experienced renewed health, healing and have learned how to prevent disease, how to come to accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as their divine healer from sin and sickness.
I invite you to come and have your own experience of Nature’s Bliss Jamaica LifeStyle Center.
God is still in the business of restoring mind, body, and spirit.
Your Servant, Ainn Duncombe